Who needs a little laugh?
Udder Feeding in Public by Leigh Rubin
The author explains himself a little on his website. “When my wife had our second child I was inspired to draw the “Udderfeeding in public” cartoon. I could not believe the response which was 100% positive! I received so many wonderful emails from breastfeeding support groups all over the country. It’s always fun knowing a point can be made with humor.”
Yea, because it is so, so true. Breastfeeding in public, uncovered or covered, should be and is entirely up to the mother. Anyone else who may be offended just needs to remember what breasts are actually for. Feeding our human babies with our human milk. Period.
Want more mothering / breastfeeding comics? Click here to search my archives or check these out.
- Breastfeeding Comic: Eating You Alive
- Breastfeeding Comic: Do you like unannounced visits?
- Happy Mother’s Day!
- Ecards…Failing Miserably
- Confession: While Mama is sick…
- Samurai Mama
- Gustav Klimt – Mother and Child
- While I was nursing…
- Sweet comic…Baby Sleep Positions
- Sweet comic…Types of Diaper Loads
- Mothering Humor: Don’t you just love grocery shopping?
- Read it: Every argument against NIP debunked