My name is Paala. I write about my journey through motherhood as co-sleeping, babywearing, full-term breastfeeding parent to four wonderful children. We spend our days unschooling, exploring nature and all that the San Francisco Bay Area has to offer. I’m also a birth, breastfeeding, and women’s rights advocate so I post about those as well.
My blog and activism have taken a back seat to my family lately though since my fourth baby was born at 24 weeks in February and I spent 3.5 months in the NICU with him.
Want to get in touch? You can e-mail me at paalasblog at gmail dot com or message me on my facebook page.
Thanks for being here!
PS: My popular posts -
- My birth stories: 1st: Unplanned, unwanted cesarean for breech, My 2nd: Lovely HBAC, 3rd: An amazing freebirth at home, and my 4th was a hospital freebirth!
- Pregnancy & Natural Birth Advice
- What a four-year-old girl reminded me about the inequality between the sexes
- My Personal Breastfeeding Journey
- The Pope Supports Breastfeeding in Public
- Read it: Every Argument Against NIP Debunked
- Why I Share Breastfeeding Photos
- My Tandem Breastfeeding Portrait in Nurture ~ Natural Parenting Magazine
- My Portrait in WirbelWind, the LLL Magazine
- My Newest Nursing Portraits
- Photos of Animals Breastfeeding
- Breastfeeding Banished from Facebook Again
- Shhhh…I do not like being pregnant
- Supermodel Natalia Vodianova knows the importance of breastfeeding skin-to-skin, shares photo on Instagram
- Why SEEING breastfeeding is important & Emma Kwasnica’s challenge to you
- My Photo Shared on Huffington Post, marking the change of Facebook’s breastfeeding photo policy
Want to subscribe? Go to your blog reader service, such as feedly, click add content or subscribe, then paste my homepage link in there, http://doublethink.us.com/paala/ , press add and then you’re done!
All information, photos, and posters shared on this blog are for educational and entertainment purposes. I am not a medical professional so while I do share my own family’s experiences, please contact your health care provider for personal lactation and medical advice.
All images and text on this blog are credited to Paa.la, unless otherwise stated. Unauthorized use, alterations, modifications, and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from Paa.la’s author is strictly prohibited.
Excerpts (no longer than a short paragraph) and links to this blog are permitted, providing that full credit is given to Paa.la with clear and specific direction to the original content.
© 2012 – 2016 Paa.la – All Rights Reserved.