It is Wednesday, right? I am so exhausted this week, searching for a new place to live (still!!!) and dealing with the rain. And the girls. And carrying my girls around in the rain while stomping around the streets of Berkeley. I’m going to skip the extra hour it takes to put photos in my post, forgive me, but here are some interesting posts that are worth reading. Want more? Click here to check out my other recent Sweet Links posts.
- Huggies forced to apologize to dads for insensitive ads – Huffington Post
- Are we cutting the cord too soon after birth?– ModernMom.com
- From vacuuming to countdowns, Natalie Morales tests readers’ bedtime rituals – Today Moms
- Every six minutes, a child under 5 falls down the stairs – The New York Times
- Tasty Teas # 2: Tea for Teething – Dragonflymother
- Supported Weaning by bringbirthhome
- Turn Your Crib into a CoSleeper – Dr. Momma
- VBAC Reflections. I am not broken. – Confessions of a High Heel Wearing Hippie Mama (Another good one – Going Paperless(Family Cloth fun!)
- Of COURSE My Child Is Potty Trained! (Theoretically Speaking) – Mama Birth
- Another good one by Mama Birth – The Housewife
- For the gadget addicts: Why I am SO Not Buying an iPad 3 – Mr. Money Mustache
- Induced Lactation and Exclusive Breast Milk Feeding of Adopted Premature Twins – jhl.sagepub.com
- Exclusively breastfeeding adopted premature twins! This amazing adoptive mom started preparing 20 weeks before twins were born and was nursing them exclusively by 2 months old. WOW!
- Minn. Moms Hold Nurse-In at Eagle’s Nest – www.myfoxtwincities.com
- On Tuesday, some Minnesota mothers hosted a nurse-in at the Eagle’s Nest, a park and recreation playground in New Brighton, after an employee told a mother to nurse her son in another room last weekend.