Can you believe Easter weekend is already here?!! I am so excited to have some family in town visiting for the holiday. What are you doing? Speaking of Easter, check out the Bumps list of The worst Easter gifts for babies.
Here are some interesting posts worth reading. Want more? Click here to check out my other recent Sweet Links posts.
Love this Texas bluebonnet pregnancy photo. Makes me miss home!
“NIPLASH n. [Fr. nipple + whiplash]: When a baby decides not to take a break from nursing and suddenly and energetically jerks her head around to look up down and all around the room (still firmly latched onto your boob).”
- Why mom friendships are so important - LearnVest
- How to handle it when your tot drops a four-letter word - Parenting
- Post-Weaning Blues - Amalah
- Stay-at-home-moms: Would you send your kid to daycare? - The Deranged Housewife
- 5 Fears About Raising Little Girls - BabyCenter
- Whose Birthday Party is This? - Jason Good
- I Guess I’m Taking Baths Now - Jason Good
- More Great Jobs for Parents - Jason Good
My fav things on his list of things you get to do after having children:
- Give yourself a crotch bath with baby wipes.
- Apologize for how long it’s taking you to hand-peel the skin off a scalding hot-dog.
- Send this text to a single friend: “Sorry, that was actually my kid who called you at 6:30am. How you been?” and never get a response.
- Pretend you’re terrible at soccer.
- Finish someone else’s cereal.
- Chase someone at full speed through Home Depot.
- Watch a pediatrician’s blood pressure rise when you mention reading something on The Internet.
- Bribe someone to pee with a grape seed oil infused pomegranate flavored gummy bear from Whole Foods.
Who else used vitamin gummy bears to potty train?? Hilarious!
Do you find boobs kind of a joke now? Have you seen this? I had to laugh.
Jennifer Love Hewitt’s bosom was deemed to be too large for some magazines, seen left in her natural form and, right, her chest digitally reduced as seen in Entertainment Weekly.
More at Dailymail
Male boobs are ok though, right? Marky Mark is in the news today, flashing his.
And what is going on with his swim trunks??
- Look, I’ve still got pecs appeal! Mark Wahlberg flexes his muscles in front of bikini-clad girls on Pain and Gain set – Daily Mail
I just can’t get enough of this cute family! And maybe I have a little crush on Orlando. But it was from BEFORE he got married. That makes it OK, right?? Eh.
- The three musketeers: Orlando Bloom masters the art of multitasking while hiking with baby Flynn and his dog – Daily Mail
What do you think about this?
- Bumps in the white: From fittings to fabrics, wedding gown designer reveals ultimate guide to dressing a pregnant bride – Daily Mail
OK! Enough for today. Enjoy your weekend!