O.M.G. It is almost the weekend!
Here are some posts that I found that are worth reading. Want more? Click here to check out my other recent Sweet Links posts.
And how cute is my little stander? Pretty soon she’ll be cruising!
Have you heard the terrible news?
- Ukrainian teen who posted harrowing hospital bed video describing how she was gang-raped and set on fire dies from her injuries – Daily Mail
So much hate. Unbelievable.
To get a little balance if you are also fuming and sad at the same time, see some love. More sweet kisses at Cup of Jo – How big can your wedding kiss be?
Have you seen the latest Mama Natural show?
NO REGRETS PARENTING (MNShow 35)
On to Celeb News…
Did you see this yet? She’s nursing in her Ergo carrier. Love it! Go Alicia!
- Alicia Silverstone: Cradling & Nursing Bear Blu – Celebrity Baby Scoop
And another celeb mom in the news today breastfeeding proudly -
And I love that she’s protecting her baby. Look how cute her little feet are.
- Beyoncé: Peek A Blue – Celebrity Baby Scoop
- It’s all in the genes: Nicole Kidman’s daughter Faith is the spitting image of her mother with her growing red locks – Daily Mail
- Spot of pampering before the babies arrive: Pregnant Molly Sims and Kristin Cavallari head to beauty store – Daily Mail
I prefer Molly’s pregnancy style. What do you think?
- Reese Witherspoon: Business In Los Angeles – Celebrity Baby News
Parenting Links to Consider…
- I Love a Mattress on the Floor - Mama Lady
- Expressing boundaries assertively, yet non-aggressively – Peaceful Parent
- Don’t Stand Me Up – Janet Lansbury
And your birth story of the day…
“I AM IN LABOR”- A Birth Story Where Mama Knows Best – Mama Birth
The birth photography is just beautiful. Watch the slideshow. And the end of this mother’s story is just how I feel as my little Amelie is 7 month old tomorrow.
“The pain of labor dims, but the memories sharpen, fixated in my mind. And my beautiful little thing grows too fast in my arms and time flies.”